Requires Teacher role
iLearn Video allows teachers to add a video or audio file to their course page.
- From the course page, in the upper right corner, select the Edit icon (⚙) and select Turn editing on.
- In the week/section you want to add the link, select the +Add an activity button.
- In the menu list, under Resources, select iLearn Video and the Add button.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the video. This will become the text for the link your students will select to access the resource.
- Drag and drop the file into the corresponding field or select the +Add files button to locate the file on your computer.
- In the Title field, enter a title name and select the Start Upload button.
Note: Depending on the size of the file, the length of the content and your Internet connection speed, the upload process may take some time to complete. Please allow the upload to complete before continuing.
- Wait for the upload progress bar to complete and select the Save and return to course button.
Note: Before your video can be viewed it needs to be processed. While the video is processing you will see a progress animation. Once the video is finished processing it will be viewable by selecting the play button. It is safe to move on to other tasks while the video is in the processing state as it will continue to process in the background, even if you log out of iLearn.
For additional assistance, contact the iLearn Help Desk: (415) 405-5555, firstname.lastname@example.org, LIB 220