Requires Teacher Role
iLearn Video allows faculty to add video or audio to a course either as an activity, students to submit video or audio as an assignment submission, or within any text area that supports the text formatting tools.
- Click on the Turn editing on button in the upper right corner the course page
- Click “Add an activity or resource” at the bottom of a section
- Select “iLearn Video” and then click “Add”
- Insert a name for the video (this text will appear on the course page) and an optional description
- Drag and drop or browse your computer for your video
- Insert a title and click Start Upload
Note: Depending on the size of the file, the length of the content and your Internet connection speed, this process may take some time to complete. Please allow the upload to complete before continuing.
- Wait for the upload progress bar to complete and then click Save and return to course
Note: Before your video can be viewed it needs to be processed. While the video is processing you will see a progress animation. Once the video is finished processing it will be viewable by clicking on the play button. It is safe to move on to other tasks while the video is in the processing state as it will continue to process in the background, even if you log out of iLearn.