Viewing the file
- Once inside a candidate's file, select Read Case next to the search case materials box
- Select items to review from the index menu on the left of the screen. Documents will show in the document reader panel on right hand side of the screen
Reviewers can add their own annotations to files to refer back to in order to help facilitate the review process. These annotations are not viewable by the candidate or other levels of review.
- To add annotations to a document, select the pencil icon in the lower right hand corner
- Select the type of annotation. For each of these options, you can type a comment:
- Choose “Point” to indicate a particular point in the document
- Choose “Area” to create a box around an area in the document
- Choose “Text” to highlight specific text in the document
Posting comments to committee members
Reviewers can post comments that are seen by fellow committee members within the same level of review. These comments are not seen by the candidate or any other levels of review.
Begin from the main screen of the candidate’s case. Select the Case Details tab at the top of the page.
- To post comments for committee members, select Add under Conversation on the lower right-hand side of the screen
- Type your comment in the comment box that appears. To save, select Add just below the comment box
Contact the Teaching & Learning: (415) 405-5550, email@example.com, LIB 240