After reviewing the candidate’s file and completing the report, there are three actions to take in order to complete the current level of review.
- Step 1: Upload the Report to the Candidate’s File
- Step 2: Email the Candidate
- Step 3: Send the File Forward to the next Level of Review
Step 1: Upload the Report to the Candidate’s File
- From the main view of the candidate’s file, go to the "Committee Documents" section.
- Choose "Add File."
- Drag and drop or browse your computer for the report for your level of review.
- Rename the file as needed and then click "Save."
Step 2: Email the Candidate
- From the main view of the candidate’s file, click the envelope icon to open the "Message to Candidate" window.
- Give your message a subject and message text.
- Click "add" beneath the message text to share your report with the candidate.
- Find your report in the list of files, and click the plus sign next to the title.
- Click on "Enable" in the right-hand corner to allow the candidate to submit a rebuttal to your report.
- Type "Rebuttal" in the "Message Reason."
- Enter a deadline for ten calendar days after the day you are posting your report.
- Choose "Rebuttal to (your level of review) Recommendation" from the "Section for Response" dropdown menu
- Click "Send" at the bottom of the page to send the report to the candidate.
Step 3: Send the File Forward to the next Level of Review
After you send the file forward in this stage, you will no longer have access to the file.
- After sending your review to the candidate, go to the main view of the candidate’s file.
- Choose “Send Forward” from the top of the page.
- From the pop up window, deselect the option “Send a message to the reviewer’s gaining access.”
- Click continue to move the file to the next level of review.
Contact the Teaching & Learning: (415) 405-5550, firstname.lastname@example.org, LIB 240