After reviewing the candidate's file and completing the report, there are three actions to take in order to complete the current level of review.
- Step 1: Upload the report to the candidate's file
- Step 2: Email the candidate notifying them of review completion
- Step 3: Send the file forward to the next level of review
Step 1: Upload the report to the candidate's file
- From the main view of the candidate's file, go to the Committee Documents section
- Select Add file
- Drag and drop or browse your computer for the report for your level of review
- Rename the file as needed and then select Save
Step 2: Email the candidate
- From the main view of the candidate's file, select Case Options and then select Email Candidate from the drop-down menu
- Give your message a subject and message text
- Select Add beneath the message text to share your report with the candidate. The candidate will not be able to view the report unless Add is selected.
- Find your report in the list of files, and select the plus sign next to the title
- Select Enable in the right-hand corner to allow the candidate to submit a rebuttal to your report
- Type "Rebuttal" in the Message Reason
- Enter a deadline for ten calendar days after the day you are uploading your report
- Choose "Rebuttal to (your level of review) Recommendation" from the Section for Response dropdown menu
- Select Send at the bottom of the page to send the report to the candidate
Step 3: Send the file forward to the next level of review
Note: After you send the file forward in this stage, you will no longer have access to the file.
- After sending your review to the candidate, go to the main view of the candidate's file
- Select Send Case from the top of the page and select the next level of review
- From the pop up window, select the option “Send a message to the reviewers gaining access.” This will send an email notification to the next level of review telling them the case is ready for the next level.
- Select Continue to move the file to the next level of review
Contact the Teaching & Learning: (415) 405-5550, email@example.com, LIB 240