iLearn allows teachers to export quiz questions to a downloadable file to use in another iLearn course or to share with other teachers.
- From the course page, in the upper right corner, select the Edit icon (⚙) and select More...
- On the Course administration tab, in the Question bank section, select Export.
- In the File format section, select Moodle XML format.
- In the General section, in the Export category field, select the category containing the questions you would like to export.
- Select the Export questions to file button.
- When prompted, save the resulting file to your computer.
The result of this process will be a .xml file you can then use in another iLearn course using the Question Import function.
For additional assistance, contact the iLearn Help Desk: (415) 405-5555, email@example.com, LIB 220