iLearn allows teachers to export quiz questions to a downloadable file to use in another iLearn course or to share with other teachers.
Note: This guide will cover exporting just the questions from a quiz or question bank in your course. If you are looking to copy the whole quiz instead, check out the guide to copying one item from one course to another course.
- From the course page, in the upper right corner, select the Edit icon (⚙) and select More...
- On the Course administration tab, in the Question bank section, select Export.
- In the File format section, select Moodle XML format.
- In the General section, in the Export category field, select the category containing the questions you would like to export.
- Select the Export questions to file button.
- When prompted, save the resulting file to your computer.
The result of this process will be a .xml file you can then use in another iLearn course using the Question Import function.
For additional assistance, contact Academic Technology: (415) 405-5555, firstname.lastname@example.org, LIB 80