Teachers can import quiz questions from files downloaded from a publisher's test bank, text files created offline, or exported from other iLearn classes.
Note: Publishers may provide files in various types of formats that may or may not work with iLearn. When in doubt, contact the Learn support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From the course page, in the upper right corner, select the Edit icon (⚙) and select More...
- On the Course administration tab, in the Question bank section, select Import.
- In the File format section, select the type of file you will be importing.
Note: If you are following the instructions from the Exporting quiz questions to use in another course guide, you will select Moodle XML Format.
- In the General section, in the Import category field, select the category you would like to add the questions to.
Note: See the Organizing quiz questions support guide for more information on using and creating categories.
- Drag and drop the file containing the questions into the Import field.
Note: If you are unable to drag and drop a file into that specific area, you can select the Choose a file/browse button to use the file picker to upload your file instead.
- Select Import button.
For additional assistance, contact the iLearn Help Desk: (415) 405-5555, email@example.com, LIB 220