Teachers can import quiz questions from files downloaded from publisher test banks, text files created offline, or exported from other iLearn classes.
Note: Publishers may provide files in various types of formats that may or may not work with iLearn. When in doubt, contact the Learn support team.
- On the course page, click on Question bank in the course administration block
- Select Import from the list
- Select the type of file you will be importing.
Note: If you are following the instructions from the Exporting quiz questions to use in another course guide, you will select Moodle XML Format.
- Drag and drop the file containing the questions into the import box.
Note: If you are unable to drag and drop a file into that specific area, you can click the choose a file file button to use the file picker to upload your file instead.
- Click the Import button to complete your question import
For additional assistance, contact the iLearn Help Desk: (415) 405-5555, email@example.com, LIB 220