This guide will walk teachers through how to install the Desktop Recorder to create CourseStream recordings. Note: Teachers will need administrator access rights on their computer in order to install the Desktop Recorder. If you are installing on a university owned computer, we recommend contacting your college or department technical support team who can assist with this process.
- Log in to iLearn and in the My Courses block, select the course you are creating the recording(s) for.
- In the left side drawer, select My Mediasite.
- In the upper right corner, select the +Add media button.
- In the middle, select the Download the Mediasite Desktop Recorder option.
- A three step instruction set will be displayed. Follow the on screen instructions to download and install the Desktop Recorder.
- After the Desktop Recorder installation process has completed, return to the three step instructions webpage and select the Register button in step three.
For more information about CourseStream, contact the iLearn Help Desk: (415) 405-5555, email@example.com, LIB 220