This guide will walk teachers through how to install the Desktop Recorder to create CourseStream recordings. Note: Teachers will need administrator access rights on their computer in order to install the Desktop Recorder. If you are installing on a university owned computer, we recommend contacting your college or department technical support team who can assist with this process.
- Log in to iLearn and in the My Courses block, select the course you are creating the recording(s) for.
- In the left side drawer, select My Mediasite.
- In the upper right corner, select the +Add presentation button.
- In the "Capturing video requires an app" box, select the More information button.
- A two step instruction set will be displayed. Follow the on screen instructions to download and install the software.
- After the Mediasite mosaic installation process has completed, return to the three step instructions webpage and select the Register button in step three.
For additional assistance, contact Academic Technology: (415) 405-5555, firstname.lastname@example.org, LIB 80