After you have completed a recording, you may make it available to your students within your iLearn course.
Make recording viewable to users
You'll first want to make sure you don't have the video in a private state.
- From the course page, in the left side drawer, select My Mediasite.
- Locate the recording you created in the list. Underneath the video, make sure the drop-down menu is set to Viewable.
Add a link to a recording in iLearn
- From the course page, in the upper right corner, select the Edit icon (⚙️) and select Turn editing on.
- In the section/week you want to add the recording, select the Add an activity or resource button.
- In the menu, select Mediasite Content and the Add button.
- Select the Presentation button.
- Locate the desired recording and select the Embed button and Presentation link option.
- The Title field will pre-populate with the selected recording name. The Title field will be the name of the link on your course page. If you wish to change the Title field, type in a new name into the corresponding field. We recommend short title names.
- Select the Save and return to course button.
For additional assistance, contact iLearn Support: (415) 405-5555, firstname.lastname@example.org, LIB 80