iLearn assignments provide a way for students to upload file or multimedia submissions. Assignments are denoted by an icon of a hand holding a piece of paper.
- On your course page, locate and select the iLearn assignment you wish to submit to.
- Select the Add submission button.
- In the File submissions box, drag and drop your submission file.
Note: If you are unable to drag and drop a file into that specific area, you can select the Choose a file/browse button to use the manual file picker to upload your file instead. If your instructor has allowed more than one file to be uploaded to the assignment, you will be able to select multiple files at this point.
- Select the Save changes button.
- Verify that your file was uploaded in the Submission status section. You should see your file in the File submissions area, and the Last modified date should be the date and time you uploaded your file.
For additional assistance, contact Academic Technology: (415) 405-5555, firstname.lastname@example.org, LIB 80