iLearn assignments are denoted by an icon of a hand holding a piece of paper and accept a variety of file types. Click on the link to the assignment to review the details such as the start and due dates, as well as how many files and how large of a file you can upload.
- Click on the assignment link where you want to submit a file
- Click on the Add submission button
- Drag and drop your file from your computer to the File submissions box. Alternatively, click the add file icon (document with a plus sign) and browse for your file using the File picker
- Click on the Save changes button
- Verify that your file was uploaded in the Submission status section. You should see your file in the File submissions area, and the Last modified date should be the date and time you uploaded your file
Note: Your instructor may require you to accept a submission statement before uploading your file. Read through the statement and mark the Accept checkbox to accept the submission statement.
For additional assistance, contact the iLearn Help Desk: (415) 405-5555, email@example.com, LIB 220