Requires Teacher role
Any item with a grade can be turned into an extra credit item from within the gradebook.
Note: While any item can become an extra credit item, parts of an item cannot become extra credit. For example, it is not possible to have 1 extra credit question in quiz that is otherwise not extra credit itself.
- From the course page, in the left side drawer, select Grades.
- At the top of the gradebook, select the Setup tab.
- Locate the item you wish to make extra credit and to the right select Edit and then Edit settings.
- In the Parent category section, locate the Extra credit field and check the corresponding box.
- Select the Save changes button.
For additional assistance, contact Academic Technology: (415) 405-5555, firstname.lastname@example.org, LIB 80