This support document will show you how to combine your course sections in iLearn using the Class Data Management tool. This tool will allow you to combine multiple sections/rosters into one iLearn course so that you may manage everything from one iLearn course.
- Log in to the Class Data Management tool at https://classdata.sfsu.edu.
- Select the Combine Courses button.
- Select the semester for which you will be combining courses and select the Begin button.
- Select the Primary course in the corresponding drop-down menu. This course will become the primary class in iLearn. All student enrollments from the child sections will be merged into this one, and students will see only this course in iLearn. Once you have selected the course, select the Create combination button.
- Mark the checkbox next to each course you wish to combine into the Primary course and select the Finalize combination button.
Note: It may take up to 4 hours for course combination information to be sent to the iLearn system.
For additional assistance, contact iLearn Support: (415) 405-5555, email@example.com, LIB 80