A URL resource is a link to any resource that lives outside of iLearn. These can include DIVA resources, items in stored in your bookshelf, items you have placed on electronic reserves, or a completely outside website.
- At the top of your iLearn class page, click on the turn editing on button.
- At the bottom of the section you wish to add your URL resource, click on the Add an activity or resource link.
- Select URL from the Activity picker and click on the Add button.
- In the Name field, give your resource a name. This will become the link that your students click on the access the resource.
- If you want to link to an external website, type or paste the address of the website in the External URL field. For example, if you wanted to create a link to Google, type in http://google.com. If the item you wish to add is a My Bookshelf item, a DIVA resource or Electronic Reserves resource, click on the choose a link button and select the appropriate resource from the File picker.
- Click on the Save and return to course button to save your link and return to the iLearn class page.
For additional assistance, contact the iLearn Help Desk: (415) 405-5555, firstname.lastname@example.org, LIB 220