A URL resource is a link to any resource that lives outside of iLearn. These can include items in stored in your bookshelf or a completely outside website.
- From the course page, in the upper right corner, select the Edit icon (⚙) and select Turn editing on.
- In the week/section you want to add the link, select the +Add an activity button.
- In the menu list, under Resources, select URL and the Add button.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the link. This will become the text for the link your students will select to access the resource.
- In the External URL field, type or paste the address of the website you want to link to. For example, if you wanted to create a link to Google, type in http://google.com. If the item you wish to add is stored a repository (ex: Box, DIVA) select the Choose a link... button and select the appropriate resource from the File picker.
- Select the Save and return to course button.
For additional assistance, contact the iLearn Help Desk: (415) 405-5555, email@example.com, LIB 220