- Locate and click on the Turnitin assignment on the iLearn class page. It is denoted by an icon of a paper with a red arrow.
- Click on the title of your paper submission
- Click on the GradeMark button to activate it
- Comments will be listed on the paper itself as speech bubbles. Clicking on the speech bubbles will expand the comment.
- (optional) Overall comments can be viewed by clicking on the speech bubble icon in the bottom of the right column
- (optional) The paper can also be downloaded as a PDF with comments by clicking on the printer icon in the bottom left corner
Contact the iLearn Help Desk: (415) 405-5555, firstname.lastname@example.org, LIB 220