Requires Teacher Role
Before you can use i>Clicker with iLearn, you need to add the i>Clicker block to your course.
- Download the iClicker software from the vendor's website. You will want to download iClicker Classic.
- Open i>Clicker on your computer once to have it create the folders you need.
- Download this xml file and place it in the Resources folder in the iClicker folder
- Quit the iClicker software and start it again
- Click on the Create button
- Fill in the name of your course in the Course Name field and click on the Create button
- Click on the Settings button
- Fill in the ID on the back of your blue instructor remote in the Instructor's Remote ID field
- Choose a frequency code to use for your class.
Note: General recommendation is to use anything other than the default AA frequency to avoid potential interference from other classes using i>Clicker near your classroom
- Navigate to the Gradebook tab and click the Select course button
- Log in using your 9 digit SF State ID as your username, and the security key obtained from the block in iLearn
- Select the course you wish to synchronize with and click the Select button
- Click on the Save button to save your course settings
For additional assistance, contact Academic Technology: (415) 405-5555, firstname.lastname@example.org, LIB 80