- Locate and click the Turnitin assignment on the iLearn class page. It is denoted by an icon of a paper with a red arrow.
- Click on the Submit Paper link in the bottom right corner.
- Give your submission a title in the Submission Title field, making sure that your title only includes letters, numbers and spaces
Note: Including symbols in your title such as quotation marks or slashes may cause Turnitin to reject your submission.
- Drag your file into the File to submit box
- Mark the checkbox above the Add Submission button and click on Add Submission
After submitting an assignment to Turnitin, you should get a digital receipt on the page indicating that your submission was successfully received. This receipt will also show up in your official SF State email. If you do not see either the receipt on screen OR the email that Turnitin sends out, the assignment did not accept your submission.
Note: Pay careful attention to any error messages you receive during the process. The error messages are very explicit as to what went wrong, and are helpful to send to email@example.com if you require assistance figuring out what happened.
Contact the iLearn Help Desk: (415) 405-5555, firstname.lastname@example.org, LIB 220