Requires Teacher Role
The CourseStream block allows lecture capture recordings to be automatically made available to students as soon as they are processed.
- Click on the Turn editing on button in the upper right corner of your iLearn class page
- From the Add a block block, select CourseStream
Note: The 'Add a block' block usually appears at the bottom of the right column. The block cannot be added until you have at least one recording published to your class.
- Click on the gear icon in the newly added CourseStream block and select Configure CourseStream block
- In Maximum number of lectures to show select the number of recordings you wish to show at a time. To show everything regardless of number, select Unlimited
- Click Save changes to save the block's configuration