Your Drupal site can also host files on the server’s File Browser. This File Browser is the directory that contains all of your site’s images, documents, videos and more. You can then link to these files in your content for public or private use.
- Click in the Body text field and enter the text you want to link. Highlight the text you wish to link and click on the hyperlink icon (globe with a chain).
- Select the Link Type to URL in the dropdown list and then click “Browse Server”.
- A new screen pops up which is your File Browser. You can upload all of your files in the default folder provided or in a specific folder location that you have created. Once to pick your upload location, proceed to the next step.
Note: You can create folders within your File Browser similarly to how you would create folders on your computer by clicking on Directory and then type in the name of your new folder then clicking Add.
- Click on “Upload” to add a new document from your workstation or search your directory for an existing document.
- When you are done click, click “Insert File”.
- Click the OK button to save.