By default, when a respondent completes your survey, a brief thank you message will be displayed to them. You may want add a customized confirmation message or redirect respondents to a specific website to give your survey a personal touch.
- At the bottom of your survey, select the Survey Termination Options link.
- Select the Custom end of survey message option.
Note: Qualtrics stores custom messages into a system called My Library so that you may use it on future surveys if desired.
- Select Load a Saved Message > My Library > New Message.
Note: If you have created a confirmation message in the past for another survey, you may reuse that confirmation message or create a new one.
- In the Description field, enter a name for the confirmation message. This will not be seen by respondents.
- Use the text editor box and tools to format your desired message.
- Select the Save button to close the text editor.
- Select the Save button to attach the new confirmation message to the survey.
For additional assistance, contact Academic Technology Help Desk: (415) 405-5555, firstname.lastname@example.org, LIB 80