Requires Teacher role
The Choice activity module enables a teacher to ask a single question and offer a selection of possible responses.
- From the course page, in the upper right corner, select the Edit icon (⚙) and select Turn editing on.
- In the week/section you want to add the forum, select the +Add an activity button.
- In the menu list, under Activities, select Choice and the Add button.
- In the Choice name field, enter the desired name of the choice. This name will appear as the link on the course page for students to select.
- In the Description field, enter a description for your choice. This should include any instructions, or information students will need in order to make a selection.
- In the Options section, in the Option # fields, enter the options you would like students to choose from. Enter one option per field.
Note: If you would like to limit how many students may select an option (e.g. only five students can select the first option), above the Option 1 field, change the Limit the number of responses allowed to Yes. You may then enter a limit number
- In the Availability section, you may enter a time frame that students are allowed to make a choice selection. To do so, select the Enable checkbox to enable a date and time.
- In the Results section, you may choose whether to publish the results to students.
- Select the Save and return to course button.
For additional assistance, contact the iLearn Help Desk: (415) 405-5555, [email protected], LIB 220