The following guide is targeted to students who believe that emails from iLearn are not making it to their SFSU email addresses. Most occurrences are due to students accidentally marking an email from iLearn as spam and thus blocking future emails.
- Go to https://live.sfsu.edu and log in using your SFSU credentials.
- In the upper right corner, select the Settings (⚙️) icon.
- In the Your app settings section, select the Mail link.
- In the Accounts section, select Block or allow option.
- In the Blocked senders section, select "firstname.lastname@example.org" and select the trash can icon to remove the block for that address.
For additional assistance, contact the iLearn Help Desk: (415) 405-5555, email@example.com, LIB 220