Students who are not receiving email from instructors via iLearn may need to check their email blocked lists.
- Go to https://outlook.office365.com/ and log in using your SFSU credentials.
- In the upper right corner, select the Settings (⚙️) icon.
- Select View all Outlook settings
- Under Mail, select Junk email
- In the Blocked senders section, select "email@example.com" and select the trash can icon to remove the block for that address.
For additional assistance, contact Academic Technology: (415) 405-5555, firstname.lastname@example.org, LIB 80