Notifications and reminders
One of the largest advantages of the Moodle Mobile app for students is the ability to recieve push notifications and reminders on your mobile device. In order for these to work, students need to enable notifications for mobile in their personal preferences within iLearn.
1. Open the Moodle mobile app
2. Tap the three dots menu at the bottom right corner of the app
3. Tap App settings
4. Tap Message preferences and enable Mobile notifications
5. Tap the Back button at the top left corner
6. Tap Notification preferences and enable any notifications you wish to receive on the mobile app
iLearn keeps a calendar that contains dates for anything that has a start and due date. To view your calendar of events, tap the Calendar icon at the bottom of the app.
Some instructors may have assignments that do not have a specified start or due date. Always double check with your instructor or the class syllabus if you are unsure of when items are due.
For additional assistance, contact Academic Technology: (415) 405-5555, email@example.com, LIB 80