Synchronizing your calendar with Exchange allows you to keep track of advising appointments within Outlook and automatically blocks out availability in Navigate when you have conflicts.
This process involves two steps. First you need to share your calendar with a special service account to give access to Navigate.
In your online email
- Log into your campus email by navigating to https://email.sfsu.edu
- Click on Calendar along the top
- Click on Share
- In the Share with field enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the drop down menu, select Editor
- Click Send at the top
- Log in to Navigate by navigating to https://sfsu.campus.eab.com
- Click on the calendar in the sidebar on the left
- Select the Subscriptions tab
- Select Setup Exchange Calendar Integration
- Click Connect with Exchange