What is Syllabus?
Academic Technology’s Syllabus tool allows faculty and academic office coordinators to build and manage class syllabi. The service draws content from campus databases and allows users to create, share, and re-use syllabi in ways that save time and allow for a paperless approach to managing this resource. Users can publish accessible versions in multiple formats including directly into iLearn courses.
What are the features of the Syllabus tool?
- Easily restructure your syllabus and add content using the editor
- Create personal templates for course syllabi, or clone any past syllabus
Required and Optional Content
- Every syllabus created is guaranteed to meet accessibility and SF State guidelines, and inherit University content such as Title IX and disability access statements
- Choose from a large database of prefabricated content such as policies, statements, campus resources, and grading scales and adapt it to your own standards and needs for import into syllabi
Sharing and Access
- Easily integrate syllabi with iLearn to ensure users have access to the most up-to-date version of a document
- Export syllabi as web or mobile-friendly syllabus displays, Word docs, or hard copies
- Control who can see your syllabus and even add people as editors
- Advanced sharing options with other instructors to facilitate collaboration
For additional assistance, contact Academic Technology: (415) 405-5555, firstname.lastname@example.org, LIB 80