Course activities may be copied from any other course for which the teacher has editing rights. This can save valuable time when setting up the same course for a future semester or copying course activities across multiple course sections.
- Navigate into the course that has the activity you are copying, click on the activity, and from its gear menu select Backup. Follow the on screen steps to create backup.
- Find backup you just created in the list at the bottom of the screen, select Download. The file will download to your computer.
- Go to the course where you want to restore the activity and from the gear wheel menu select Restore.
- Upload the downloaded .mbz file by dragging and dropping the file into the box with the blue arrow.
- Select Restore
- Follow the on screen steps
- Choose the class you want to restore into, select Continue, then select Perform restore.
- The item will restore to same place it was in original course.
For additional assistance, contact Academic Technology: (415) 405-5555, email@example.com, LIB 80