Course activities may be copied from any other course for which the teacher has editing rights. This can save valuable time when setting up the same course for a future semester or copying course activities across multiple course sections.
- Navigate into the course that has the activity you are copying, click on the activity, and from its gear menu select Backup. Follow the on screen steps to create backup.
- Once the backup completes, go to course to copy into, and from the gear wheel on the main course page select Restore.
- Find backup you just created in the list at the bottom of the screen, select Restore.
- Follow the on screen steps
- Choose the class you want to restore into, select Continue, then select Perform restore.
- The item will restore to same place it was in original course.
For additional assistance, contact Academic Technology: (415) 405-5555, firstname.lastname@example.org, LIB 80