Teachers can configure a signature in the Quickmail block to add to every email being sent out from iLearn.
Adding a signature
- Select the Signatures link in the quickmail block
- Give your new signature a Title. This will be how you find your signature later so make sure it's something descriptive, but short.
- Type in your signature into the Signature block and apply any formatting you want using the text editor.
- (optional) If you want to use this signature all the time, mark the Default checkbox
- Select Save changes to save your signature.
For additional assistance, contact Academic Technology: (415) 405-5555, email@example.com, LIB 80