Students should first look in iLearn for any information about courses, including where to access any Zoom links the instructor has posted for the course: https://ilearn.sfsu.edu
This support document is a collection of links to other support documents in the system that are directed towards students.
iLearn works on a variety of computing platforms. However, it is important to keep your software up to date.
- macOS 10.12 (High Sierra) or above is recommended. Versions earlier than 10.12 may not have all of the security updates needed to successfully connect to iLearn
- Firefox is recommended over Safari for best compatibility with iLearn tools and course content
- Windows 10 is recommended. Versions earlier than Windows 10 are no longer supported by Microsoft
- Firefox, Chrome or Edge (the chromium based version) are recommended for best compatibility with iLearn and content content
- Make sure your device is up to date by going to Settings and selecting About ChromeOS
- iOS and Android are supported. You may have better compatibility with Firefox on both platforms
- The mobile app is available for iOS and Android and may provide a smoother iLearn experience
- Accessing your courses
- Editing your profile and adding a profile picture
- Changing your name in iLearn and other SFSU services
- Unblocking email from iLearn
Accessing assignments and instructor feedback
- Submitting a file to an iLearn assignment
- Submitting a video to an iLearn assignment
- Submitting a file to a Turnitin assignment
- Viewing instructor comments and feedback on a Turnitin assignment
- Recording a video for an assignment or forum post
- Adding video to any text box
- Best practices for recording video
For additional assistance, contact Academic Technology: (415) 405-5555, firstname.lastname@example.org, LIB 80
Article is closed for comments.