iLearn's text editor provides a picture tool that allows students and teachers to add pictures to any text box within iLearn. The text editor appears anywhere you can type in text into iLearn, including forums, assignments, and quiz essay questions.
To insert a picture
- Select the Insert or edit an image button in the toolbar
- Select the Browse repositories button
- Select the Upload a file entry in the File picker and then Browse (or Choose in certain browsers)
- Once you've selected your file, select Upload this file
- Enter in a description for your picture in the Describe this image for someone who cannot see it and then select Save image
Your image will appear in the text box.
For additional assistance, contact Academic Technology: (415) 405-5555, email@example.com, LIB 80