Requires Teacher role
iLearn courses can be configured to automatically show dates in each section based on the course start date and what days of the week the class meets.
- In the upper right corner of the course page, click on the gear wheel icon and select Edit settings.
- Set the date your class begins in Course start date
- Under Course format, select what dates you want shown in sections based on the days of the week your class meets. If your class only meets once a week, select Weekly
- Make sure you have a sufficient number of sections to accommodate all of the dates you've set in your class. By default, iLearn shows 17 sections. If you've selected Tuesdays, Thursdays, for example, this will only take you halfway through the semester. You can change the number of sections in the number of sections setting
- Save changes at the bottom of the page
For additional assistance, contact Academic Technology: (415) 405-5555, email@example.com, LIB 80
Article is closed for comments.