You must connect to the VPN prior to accessing Labspace.
A. Download and install GlobalProtect VPN:
1. On a web browser, go to https://gp-students.sfsu.edu
2. Enter your SF State ID and password, then click Login.
3. Click on the download link for your system
5. Go to your 'Downloads' folder and run the installer for GlobalProtect agent.
B. Logging in to the GlobalProtect VPN:
1. Launch GlobalProtect
2. In the Portal Address box, type in "gp-students.sfsu.edu" (without the quotes) and click Connect.
3. Enter your SF State ID and password, then click Login.
4. The globe icon will have checkmark once you are properly connected.
For more information, please refer to the VPN guide for detailed instructions:
Navigate to https://labspace.sfsu.edu using your preferred web browser.
Log in using your 9 digit SF State ID and password.
On the screen you will see the applications that you added to your “Favorites”. To be able to see all your applications, you will need to click on the “Apps” icon in the toolbar at the top of the screen.
Click on the “Details” blue link next to the application you want to add to your Favorite apps list, for example SPSS.
Click on the “Add to Favorites” button.
You will be able to see the application in your “Favorites” page.
For additional assistance, contact Academic Technology: (415) 405-5555, email@example.com, LIB 80
Article is closed for comments.