Portable PA units are a battery powered speaker and headset that amplify your voice. The unit includes all of the required cables and chargers necessary.
Table of contents
Unboxing the unit
The following items will be included with your unit:
- A speaker
- A headset
- A usb charger
- A usb to micro-usb cable (this is used to charge the headset)
- A usb to barrel connector (this is used to charge the speaker)
- A strap for the speaker
- Remove the speaker unit from the box.
- Underneath the speaker unit, unpack the supplied accessories
Charging the unit
The unit may come with some charge already, but for best use, make sure to charge the unit before heading to class using the supplied charger. The USB to barrel cable goes to the speaker unit.
The micro-usb cable goes to the headset itself.
Using the portable amplifier
- Power on the unit by turning the volume knob
- Power on the headset unit using the power switch
- Turn the volume knob to adjust to your desired volume
- When you are finished, turn off the unit by turning the volume knob to the off position.
Article is closed for comments.