In Canvas, you can create a page and add both external and internal links to that page. Adding internal links may help your students easily navigate through course content.
- Navigate to your Canvas course.
- Select Pages from the course navigation menu on the left.
- Either select the +Page button to create a new page or select the title of an existing page, then select the Edit button in the top right corner.
- Enter the text you wish to turn into a link and then select that text by highlighting it with your cursor. Then, click on the small arrow next to the link icon and select Course Links.
- In the right pop-up, choose what item you want to the text to link to. Once you have selected an item from the right, your text will automatically turn into a hyperlink. In this example, we chose to link to the Module title "Week One - Aug 22".
- Once you are done making edits to this page, select the Save button at the bottom right.
To view link options or to remove the link, click directly on the text to see a small pop-up menu.