In Canvas, you can create a page and add both external and internal links to that page. Adding internal links may help your students easily navigate through course content.
- Navigate to your Canvas course.
- Select Pages from the course navigation menu on the left.
- Either select the +Page button to create a new page or select the title of an existing page, then select the Edit button in the top right corner.
- Enter the text you wish to turn into a link and then select that text by highlighting it with your cursor. Then, select the small arrow next to the Link icon and select Course Links.
- In the right pop-up, choose what item you want the text to link to. Once you have selected an item from the right, your text will automatically turn into a hyperlink. In this example, we chose to link to the Module title "Week One - Aug 22".
- Once you are done making edits to this page, select the Save button at the bottom right.
To view Link Options or Remove Link, select the text. A small pop-up menu will appear.