SFSU students, faculty and staff may create Zoom meetings to use for student group collaborations, departments meetings and more. In addition, SFSU users can invite non-SFSU users to join a Zoom meeting if desired.
Create a Zoom meeting
- Go to https://sfsu.zoom.us and in the upper right corner select the Sign in option.
- Enter your SFSU login credentials in the corresponding fields.
- On the left side, select the Meetings button.
- Select the Schedule a New Meeting button.
- Complete the meeting creation form by entering your meeting title, date, etc.
Recommendation: If you are unsure about a setting, we recommend leaving it at its default.
- Select the Save button.
You will be taken to your newly created Zoom meeting's information page. It will provide a synopsis of the settings you selected during the creation process and provide you with the meeting ID number.
Share a Zoom meeting
To invite others (including non-SFSU users) to join your Zoom meeting, provide them with the Join URL listed on the Zoom meeting's information page. As an alternative, you may select the Copy the invitation link and copy/paste the provided information into your desired messaging platform (ex: email, calendar invite, etc.)
For additional assistance, contact iLearn Support: (415) 405-5555, firstname.lastname@example.org, LIB 80