San Francisco State University provides a Microsoft Office license for students, faculty, and staff.
- Navigate to https://office.com
- Select Sign in
- Enter your SF State Login (for example: X00000000@sfsu.edu)
- On the SF State Login page, enter your password
- From the Install Apps menu, select Microsoft 365 apps
- Wait for the installer to download
- Double click the installer from your Downloads folder
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation
Article is closed for comments.