Navigator is now importing staff and faculty photos into the platform. Photos will appear on the staff and faculty profile, as well as in communication that is sent to students on the platform. If you would like to update your photo, please follow these steps:
- Email the OneCard office at email@example.com.
- Include "SFSU Faculty/Staff Profile Photo Update” in the subject line.
- In the body of the email, please indicate that you're an SFSU employee looking to update their profile photo.
- Include your first and last name.
- Include your ID number.6.Attach the updated photo in JPEG format following the photo criteria below
- The photo should only show head to chest. The entire head must be visible
and close to the center of the photo.
- Photo should be taken against a one-color, plain, light background or
wall. No cluttered background.
- Must be a color photo
- Must not include eyeglasses, sunglasses, or hats. Garments are worn for
religious purposes are acceptable.
- The body and head must be directly facing the camera. Head cannot be
- Eyes should be open and looking at the camera
- The photo cannot have glare or bad lighting
- No photo filters
Once the OneCard office receives the email and photo file, they will upload the new photo into the system. It will likely take a few days for your new photo to show up on your profile.
Please note, this photo update is limited to just the profile picture for now. It will not replace your ID card.
Questions about this process can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional assistance, contact Navigator@sfsu.edu or the DUEAP Lab in ADM 450.