- Turn on the projector or television that is in the classroom. Make sure the correct input is selected. Here, the correct input is labeled laptop HDMI.
- Plug in and connect the power cable to the back of the Blu-ray player.
- Connect the HDMI cable that is integrated with the classroom into the Blu-ray player.
- Turn on the Blu-ray player with the power button. A green light will indicate that it is powered on.
- Press the eject button to access the DVD tray and insert a DVD. Press the eject button again to close the tray.
- The Blu-ray player should load/play the DVD automatically. Use the remote to navigate through the DVD's menu.
Article is closed for comments.