Students can add their pronouns to their Navigator profile and display them on their student Home page. This information will then appear in the platform and will be available to advisors, tutors, and other student support services.
1) You will sign into Navigator with your SF State login credentials.
2)Sign in to Navigator: https://sfsu.campus.eab.com
How to set Pronouns on Navigator
1) Click the circle photo in the top upper right of your home page.
2) Click User Settings
3) Click Personal Settings to View Pronoun Options
• You can select from the list of school-wide pronouns, or you can create a custom pronoun by selecting "Custom."
• Select pronoun
• Click Save to set the pronoun for your profile.
4) Creating a custom pronoun.
- If you use a custom pronoun, you will need to select the custom pronoun and then enter the pronoun in the custom field and save them.
- Click Save to set the pronoun for your profile.
For additional assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.