The instructor of your Canvas course has the ability to set up groups. If you have been assigned to a specific group, you will have access to the group's home page in Canvas. This page is only viewable to members of the group and the instructor of the course.
Accessing your group's home page after login
- Log in to Canvas.
- Inside Canvas, click on the Groups icon in the left global navigation menu.
- Select the name of your group.
You will then land on your group's home page, where you can access any announcements or assignments for your group.
Accessing your group's home page within the course
- Navigate to your course inside Canvas.
- Select the People link from the left course navigation menu.
- Select the Groups tab at the top.
- Find your group, then select the Visit hyperlink located next to your group's name.