1. Navigate to your Canvas course.
2. On the left course navigation menu, select Pages.
3. Find the page that you would like the add the link to. Click directly on the Page title.
4. In the top right corner, select the Edit button.
5. In the rich text editor, select the Documents icon.
6. For documents that have not been previously uploaded to your Canvas course, select Upload Document from the drop-down menu.
7. Drag and drop your file directly into the dotted box or click directly on the rocket to choose a file from your device.
8. Once your file has successfully been uploaded, select Submit.
8. The file will then appear somewhere in the textbox below the rich text editor. You can move it around or customize the text.
9. Once you are done editing the Page, select Save at the bottom right corner.