Download the latest version of the Zoom application from the web
- In your preferred web browser, navigate to https://zoom.us/download
- Under the heading Zoom Client for Meetings, select the Download button
- Once you’ve downloaded the installer, double-click the installer to update Zoom to the latest version
If you do not have administrative privileges on a computer provided to you or maintained by Academic Technology
- Connect to the VPN
Note: If this is your first time using the VPN, please refer to the ITS VPN guide before proceeding
- Once you are connected to the VPN, the latest version of Zoom will install automatically
- For Mac users, the installation will occur in 15-30 minutes
- For Windows users, the installation will occur in 30-60 minutes
If you need assistance installing the VPN client on your computer
If you do not have the VPN installed and do not have administrative privileges or would like additional assistance getting started with VPN please call or email Academic Technology at:
- Phone: 415-405-5555
- Email: email@example.com
What happens if you cannot update?
If you are unable to update, click on the Join from browser link in the prompt asking you to update.
For additional assistance, contact Academic Technology: (415) 405-5555, firstname.lastname@example.org, LIB 80
Article is closed for comments.