In Canvas, Instructors can use the iLearn Video external tool to add existing videos to their course. The iLearn Video tool can be found in any rich text editor in Canvas. Any videos uploaded through iLearn Video within iLearn will be found within the iLearn Video external tool in Canvas.
To add an iLearn Video to a Module
1. Navigate to your course in Canvas.
2. On the left-side course navigation menu, select Modules.
3. Find the specific module you would like to add the iLearn Video to, then select the plus icon "+" directly to the right of its name.
4. Next to Add, click on the drop-down menu and select External Tool.
5. This will populate a list of external tools in the box below. Scroll down on the list and select iLearn Video.
6. Another pop-up window will appear; all videos connected to your account will auto-populate in the box below the search bar. Find your video, then click on the Select button next to its name.
7. The second pop-up will close. Select the purple Add Item button.
Your video will then be added to the module. Click directly on the title of the video to view/play. Be sure to publish the video to make sure students can access it.