Using the rich content editor in Canvas, instructors can add Canvas Studio content directly to a Page. Creating a Page and adding Canvas Studio content to it gives instructors an area to provide further context or any additional information.
1. Navigate to your course in Canvas.
2. From the left course navigation menu, select Pages.
Note: You will first need to create a Page, then you can add Canvas Studio content to it.
3. Find the page that you would like to add the Canvas Studio content to, and select the title of the page.
4. In the top right corner, select Edit.
5. In the rich content editor, select the External Tools icon.
6. From the drop-down menu, select View All.
7. In the pop-up window, select Canvas Studio.
8. In My Library, find and select the content that you wish to add to the page.
9. Select Embed.
10. The content will then be added to the big text box on the screen. Once you have finished working on the page, select Save & Publish.
You can then add the Page to a Module to provide easier access for students.